Strong Cover Hdpe Coated Tarpaulin Ten
|Product name||PE tarpaulin tent||PE tarpaulin sheet|
|Materials||PE virgin high density materials||Accept other materials PP|
|Weight||80gms-400gms/sq.m||+_3gsm based on international standard|
|Size||Meter/Yard/Feet||Provide cut size or finish size|
|Color||Any color is avaiable||Provide sample color or Pantone Color|
|Width||1.83m/2m/2.4m/3m/4m/5m/6m/8m||Length: based on your need|
|Feature||Waterproof, flame retardant,heat-insulation||Shrink resistant,anti-tear|
|Capacity||MOQ at least 5tons||800-1000 tons per month|
|Model Number:||SHUANGPENG ROLL GOODS|
|Place of Origin||China|
- Individual polybag with the inserted customer's leaflet
- Bale packing (wrapping the product by the fabric)
- Normal brown carton packing
- Display carton + outer carton packing
1. Tarpaulin fabric in rolls: 1x 20ft(20GP) container can be loaded around 16-18tons, 1x 40HQ can be loaded around 28tons.
2. Tarpaulin in Bale: 1x 20ft(20GP) container can be loaded around 13-14tons,1x 40HQ can be loaded around 24tons.
3. Pallets/Cartons packing: 1x 20ft(20GP) container can be loaded around 8tons, 1x 40HQ can be loaded around 22tons.
PE tarpaulin tent
PE tarps is made from two types of ethylene polymers, Low Density & High Density Polyethylene resins.
HDPE is firstly extruded into a film then spindled into spools of yarn.
Utilizing the water jet looms HDPE yarns are woven into fabric at this stage. Width range from 58" – 108" and various mesh counts are produced to determine the strength of fabric.
A woven fabric is processed through the lamination line as layers of LDPE and other additives uniformly applied on both sides.
Tarpaulin has traditionally been used as tents, cargo covers and sun shades as well as water proof covers to protect items left outdoor.
Recently its functionality has been increased by means of combining a variety of raw materials and is widely used as construction, civil engineering sub-materials, agricultural and numerous packaging applications.