Plastic woven fabric rain prevent tent HDPE laminated waterproof PE tarpaulin
1. Transportation: It is used to avoid damage caused by wind and rain when goods are transported by roads, railways or ships, and to ensure the safety and integrity of goods.
2. Storage: It has good anti-ultraviolet function and fully protects all kinds of commodities from dampness and heat, such as grain, cotton, fertilizer, chemical industryetc.
3. Coverage: It is used to cover buildings, machinery and equipment, storage goods, swimming pools and garden furnitureetc.
4. Tent cloth: It is used for picnic tents, commercial tents and temporary tents for outdoor activities, which has ideal waterproof and sunshade effect, and it is easy to fold, carry and collect.
|Product name||PE ready-made tarpaulin||PE tarpaulin sheet|
|Materials||PE virgin high density materials||Accept other materials PP|
|Weight||80gms-400gms/sq.m||+_3gsm based on international standard|
|Size||Meter/Yard/Feet||Provide cut size or finish size|
|Color||Any color is avaiable||Provide sample color or Pantone Color|
|Width||1.83m/2m/2.4m/3m/4m/5m/6m/8m||Length: based on your need|
|Feature||Waterproof, flame retardant,heat-insulation||Shrink resistant,anti-tear|
|Capacity||MOQ at least 5tons||800-1000 tons per month|
|Model Number:||SHUANGPENG ROLL GOODS|
|Place of Origin||China|
- Individual polybag with the inserted customer's leaflet
- Bale packing (wrapping the product by the fabric)
- Normal brown carton packing
- Display carton + outer carton packing
1. Tarpaulin fabric in rolls: 1x 20ft(20GP) container can be loaded around 16-18tons, 1x 40HQ can be loaded around 28tons.
2. Tarpaulin in Bale: 1x 20ft(20GP) container can be loaded around 13-14tons,1x 40HQ can be loaded around 24tons.
3. Pallets/Cartons packing: 1x 20ft(20GP) container can be loaded around 8tons, 1x 40HQ can be loaded around 22tons.
PE ready-made Tarpaulin
PE tarps is made from two types of ethylene polymers, Low Density & High Density Polyethylene resins.
HDPE is firstly extruded into a film then spindled into spools of yarn.
Utilizing the water jet looms HDPE yarns are woven into fabric at this stage. Width range from 58" – 108" and various mesh counts are produced to determine the strength of fabric.
A woven fabric is processed through the lamination line as layers of LDPE and other additives uniformly applied on both sides.
Tarpaulin has traditionally been used as tents, cargo covers and sun shades as well as water proof covers to protect items left outdoor.
Recently its functionality has been increased by means of combining a variety of raw materials and is widely used as construction, civil engineering sub-materials, agricultural and numerous packaging applications.